- PRODUCT INFORMATION
This module uses GSM networks to operate. You can dial local calls, domestic, and international calls with this terminal by connecting with a common wired desktop phone and a standard SIM card.
When a GSM sim card is installed, it can function as a mobile network communication device. Normal analogue telephony devices (e.g. Cordless or Desktop Phone / FXO / PBX / VoIP equipment, etc.) could be connected to this GSM module. All the calls or communications can be transmitted via the GSM network instead of traditional Copper Phone Wires.
The GSM Gateway module provides mobile-to-mobile call technology, which could replace the traditional regular landline operator's landline to a mobile number service. Comparing with landline-to-mobile call, such mobile-to-mobile call is much cheaper, therefore buyers can save money by making calls or communications via GSM network.
Portable Telephone System anywhere - No more Land Line
You can save money from installing telephone landline and no need to pay expensive communication costs. No matter where your home/office located, if there is GSM network available, our GSM module could deliver all incoming or outgoing calls to your telephone system via GSM networks.
- Connection with the PBX system
New connections for PBX system is always expensive, the GSM gateway provides a cheaper, faster easier way to solve the same problem. Therefore, by installing our GSM gateway to the PBX system (originally installed with landline connections), you can also enhance your PBX system with Landline and Mobile connections options.
1. Compatible anywhere with GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
2. Employ GSM network to cut cost of installing a land line.
3. No more landline wiring, connect the telephone system to our GSM gateway, all your home/office incoming or outgoing calls would be transmitted via mobile GSM network.
4. Transparent to your existing telephone system, therefore your existing telephone system will provides the same functions without further complex configurations. (e.g. incoming caller ID display, logs, speed dialing etc.)
5. A directional higher gain antenna can be connected to solve the poor coverage problem
6. No down time & providing a backup connection, even if your landline connection is interrupted, your telephone system could make calls or communications via the GSM network.
7. GSM unit has a built-up rechargeable backup battery
8. Easy to install and setup.
||DC 12V 1A supply adaptor (with built-in rechargeable back up battery inside the unit)|
||All directions: 5dB, Certain/Selection: 12dB|
||190mm x 135mm x 30mm|
|**Required Telephone Ring Voltage:
² 1 x GSM Gateway Main Unit
² 1 x Antenna
² 1 x 100 to 240Vac Power Supply with suitable pin configuration (depends on buyer's address)
² 1 x English User Manual
|GSM Auto-dialer to work as a cell phone to make fixed phone working as a cell phone.|